When and how should I say no to a contract?
In this episode of Freelance FAQ we discuss when you should consider saying ‘no’ to a new client or project and how you can say ‘no’ while keeping the door open for future engagements.
In this episode of Freelance FAQ we discuss:
- Saying no to contracts too far outside of your core freelance service.
- Saying no to difficult clients that may have unrealistic expectations.
- How you can say not to new clients or projects.
- New Stability. Learn more about how to get started or grow your freelance business at New Stability
- How do I manage my finances as a freelancer?